If you are willing to file a divorce petition then you need to follow the following steps:

a) You need to duly fill in a divorce petition form in triplicate

b) Cheque to be issued to HMCTS

c) Grounds of divorce

d) Certificate of Entitlement form

e) Attach a marriage certificate

For further assistance feel free to contact our expert Divorce Solicitors based in London and Divorce Solicitors based in Cardiff